Lead

Feb 22 10 12:08 PM

Tags : :

Here's a poll and question I want you ALL to answer.

Do you think pet's are a waste of time?

Here are some points:

GOOD: You get to spend quality time with an animal and gain a good relationship with each other.

BAD: Raising an animal is just taking up your time. As animals require a lot of attention that relates to food, health etc that is sure to suck up your time and your money where you could be hanging out with friends or buying a chocolate you want.

Either way, you won't get put down because you said no.

Are pets a wate of time? (Result)

Quote    Reply   

AnimeCatGirl

Gotchi King

#1 [url]

Feb 22 10 9:58 PM

Well, I say NO! Pets aren't a waste of time! They teach you responsibility and if pets are a waste of time why are you on a Tamagotchi website? Tamagotchis are virtual pets...

Anyways, I say something is only a waste of time if you make it one. But that's just me ^.^

Quote    Reply   

TamaTamatchi

Princess Tamako

#2 [url]

Feb 25 10 10:50 PM

AnimeCatGirl wrote:
Well, I say NO! Pets aren't a waste of time! They teach you responsibility and if pets are a waste of time why are you on a Tamagotchi website? Tamagotchis are virtual pets...

Anyways, I say something is only a waste of time if you make it one. But that's just me ^.^
GO PETS!!!

Quote    Reply   

Sakura

Tamagotchi Parent

#11 [url]

Jun 20 10 1:19 AM

Whoever thinks pets are a waste of time, Go Eat a Banana! ;D Pets are not a waste of time, and I don't care who says else wise! They are great to have around, and like others' have said, they teach you about responsibility. They also look after you a lot, and I don't know what I would do without my cats!

ACG-check your mailbox (again)

Quote    Reply   

Sakura

Tamagotchi Parent

#13 [url]

Jun 20 10 1:23 AM

Haha! My cat just sleeps on my head sometimes when I'm asleep, but I don't mind at all!

ACG-Check your mailbox (again, again)

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 24 11 3:22 PM

In my opinion i say no, because I like animals. People who dont like animals would probz say yh they're a waste of time but if you enjoy looking after the animal why would it be a waste of tym and money? :3 Tbh I would say buying chocolate would be a waste of money, and watching Big brother is a waste of time because I don't like these things really but others might like it sooo its not a waste of tym to them, if you know what i mean ^^'

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help